It's finally here! I've been thinking about this day for months, and it feels so surreal that it has finally arrived. I'm so excited to announce my NEW brand, created by the incredible Jacki from Foil & Ink - seriously, check out her work. She's amazing! I'm celebrating with TWO giveaways - a $50 GAP Gift Card right here on the blog, and gorgeous jewelry from 147 Million Orphans over on Instagram!
There are a few things I want to say about my new brand, and my reasoning behind the logo, colors, and overall feel:
- My style over time has transformed into what I call 'laid back elegance.' I wanted my new brand to communicate a polish, refined, but down-to-earth look. For this reason, I focused on colors that were soft and soothing, but I love the pop of dark mint that Jacki added so my brand doesn't look bland.
- If you know me at all, you know I love all things natural and organic. This was the idea behind the colors, as well as the branding elements Jacki made for me.
- The eucalyptus leaves tie into the organic qualities, and they also have personal meaning for me. My favorite animal in the world is a koala, and Nathan and I have an ongoing inside joke about this that has lasted the 6+ years we've been together! So it just felt natural.
- I want my brand to communicate diversity, because not all of my brides will or should look the same. I love that I've had brides and clients from all different backgrounds and I would love to continue this trend! I'm excited about traveling for some weddings next year, and I hope to travel internationally soon.
- I've been transforming my voice and what I post over time, with the goal of my online presence and in person presence matching as closely as possibly, which goes back to being authentic and honest.
Now that you know where my new brand came from and who created it then without further ado - welcome to the NEW Maria Grace Photography brand!
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO ENTER THE $50 GIVEAWAY...then head over to Instagram to enter giveaway #2!
Some new branding elements:
I LOVE my new sticker/seal!